Saturday, February 21, 2009

Facebook?

I joined Facebook a couple months ago (actually, my wife signed me up) and I'm now "friends" with several of the contributors to this blog. Some of you aren't using Facebook yet, so I'm inviting you to join. There are some great notes/stories there (Sowers has posted some great stuff!) and I'd hate for some of you friends to miss out.

All is well for the Butlers here in East Tennessee. Monica, your CO pictures are awesome. We spent two years in grad school at Colorado State in Fort Collins and I frequently went to the RMNP. I miss the snow and mountains! Sure, there are hills near me now that are called mountains, but the highest peak here is only around 6600 feet. In CO, we spent one summer working at an Upward Bound camp. It was in a valley, and was over 9,000 feet!

-Mike

2 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, April 22, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike and all!

Yer right! Face book is really great--addictive, too. I lost sight of F and G when my office burned down (no one hurt, lost everything, had insurance, now in a new and improved office--Reader's Digest version). I still for the life of me can't seem to log on here. I believe face book is somewhat idiot proof, so I'm able to navigate there pretty well.

There have been some CHS get togethers through face book--mini reunions-- with pictures, too. Worth a look.

Mike's right--if you're not on FB, get in on it.

Hope you all start "studying" for the reunion. It was a challenge recognizing faces after twenty years.

Diana Sowers

 
At 2:44 PM, April 27, 2009, Blogger Rebecca said...

Di -
you know I'm still holding out on my refusal to join facebook...

I would be nothing but a disappointment as I would NEVER update!

Hi to Mike! Monica call me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home