Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday plans

I know Melissa, Robin and I are out here...is anyone else still out here??

Anyone coming home for Thanksgiving?
Anyone else coming home in December for Christmas?

I know Melissa said she's coming into Chicago in December and possibly down to Morocco for a visit with the family - what are the dates, Melissa?

I live kind of far from the Chesterton area (about 45 minutes) but I have a large kid-friendly house and would be more than happy to host some kind of get together over the holidays. Our typical "party crew" consists of about 7 families near me, all of whom have kids, so when we have gatherings it usually consists of 35 or so people and I have more than enough space for that. Our basement has air hockey and foosball and a pool table and the kids usually have the run of the place while the adults congregate in the kitchen/dining room coctailing and munching and chatting...

Anyone? Anyone for holiday cocktails??? I would love to meet that Myles in person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home